Advertising T&C and Submission Form
Cars,Parts or Miscellaneus Items For Sale and Wanted
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ADVERT
The internet is a great place to buy or sell but beware that there are many scams about. Be wary of any buyers or sellers who want cash “up-front” to either them or a third party. Never release goods until you have received “cleared funds” in full into your bank or in cash. Always ensure that the correct paperwork for what you are buying or selling is present. Never agree to meet in remote places alone! In other words, please be cautious. The golden rule is “if it appears too good to be true it usually is”.
If you encounter any problems please tell us so that we can warn others.
- Non-Members can advertise Cars For Sale in this section for a one-off fee of £5 (includes up to 6 images max size per image 1mb). Adverts will normally run for one month but, if requested, the advert can be renewed for a maximum of a further two months free of charge.
- Adverts can be submitted using the web form at the foot of this page.
- Payments should be made by credit card via our online shop. Once payment has been received the advert will go “live” on the site.
- If you sell or source your vehicle or your parts, please let us know! We can then remove the advert to avoid those annoying calls for you and frustrated potential buyers/sellers.
- Please include as much information as possible about the item you either want to sell or source. By doing that you will have a much better chance of getting the result you want!
If you are a trader it is a legal requirement to add “Trader” at the end of your advert