CPUK is the Officially Recognised Owners Club for Peugeots of all Ages
Anyone can use our public Forum but it is much better to become a member.
If you can't join online, you can download a Membership Application Form from the bottom of this page.
We exist to enhance your enjoyment of your Peugeot, help keep it on the road and save you money (you can download our Constitution from the bottom of this page)
Members not only benefit from our social events, road trips and extensive knowledge of Peugeot mechanicals but also get discounts on a wide range of services from car insurance to replacement parts.
Member Benefits include:
- Discounted car insurance with our classic car scheme
- Discounted AA membership and renewal
- Discount on replacement parts at selected Peugeot main dealers
- Discount on parts at national European car parts specialist
- Discounted subscriptions to classic car magazines
- Free advertisment of cars and parts for sale or wanted
- Discount on AA Car Data Check facility
- Discounted vehicle transport deals for classic cars
- Discount on alloy wheel refurbishment
- Discount on stainless steel exhaust systems
- Discount on tyres
New members receive a Welcome Pack which includes the Yearbook edition of the Club's full-colour magazine, The Peugeotist, providing a comprehensive directory of parts and suppliers. Most Club members save far more than the cost of joining CPUK every year - and they get to enjoy club events too!
Please be aware that Welcome Packs and Membership Cards are usually sent out at the beginning of the following month after registration. You will, however, receive your membership number and other details, including your unique log-in details to the Member Area of the CPUK website, by email usually within 48 hours of your application being received.
We welcome members from both inside and outside of Europe and as well as several members in Ireland and France, we also have enthusiastic members in Australia, China, Kenya, South Africa, Sri Lanka and the USA but please note that membership fees for those outside of Europe are a bit higher in order to cover the additional cost of airmailing The Peugeotist magazine.
Current Joining Fees are as follows:
Membership valid until 31 May 2021
- Joining in January or February - £32 UK/Europe; £45 rest of world
- Joining in March or April - £29 UK/Europe; £40 rest of world
- Joining in May or June - £25 UK/Europe; £35 rest of world
- Joining in July or August - £22 UK/Europe; £30 rest of world
- Joining in September or October - £19 UK/Europe; £25 rest of world
- Joining in November or December - £17 UK/Europe; £22 rest of world
Annual renewal fees are currently £20 for UK/EU residents and £30 for those outside of Europe..
Download : 0.2 Mb pdf : Membership Application Form
Download : 0.2 Mb pdf : CPUK Constitution