Artcurial are holding a sale of Classic & Racing Cars and a collection of prototypes from Heuliez Coachbuilders at LeMans on the 7/7/12.
In the catalogue (view at www.artcurial.com) there are several VERY interesting examples of Peugeot racing cars for sale aswell as some very rare Peugeot prototypes in the sale of the Heuliez collection.
Look out for;
- Lot 106, a 1991 905 EV 13 LeMans racing car
- Lot 107, a 1993 405 Super Touring Car
- Lot 108, a 1996 406 Super Touring Car
- Lot 118, a 1938 402 DarlMat (est 280k-360k euros)
and in the Heuliez sale;
- Lot 202, a 1987 405 2-door Coupe (USA Prototype)
- Lot 211, a 1941 VLV Electrique
- Lot 219, a 1988 309 Estate ( one door on the drivers side and two on the passengers!)
- Lot 229, a 2009 Stunning 407 Phaeton "Macarena" ( a fully functioning 4 -door Coupe cabriolet!) Fabulous car!
- Lot 230, a 1972 204 Taxi H$ (which looks as though it is out of a SciFi movie!)
- Lot 232, a 504 "Loisirs" CamperVan and
- Lot 233 , a 1989 Peugeot Concept 4x4 "Agades"
Do have a look on the website www.artcurial.com to view.